Blueshift is an all-new robot that was released on MQL5 on January 10, 2021. It’s immediately got a 1.10 version instead of 1.00. The system was designed by Marco Solito, and demo downloaded 896 times. You can find much useful info in our Blueshift review.
Let’s talk about its features:
- First, the developer mentioned that there’s the last copy with this price.
- The system works fully-automatically for a trader.
- The robot is based on Wpr and Ma Indicators.
- It has to have a really high win-rate.
- The system was tested on metals XAU/USD (Gold) and XAG/USD (Silver) on the M15 time frame.
- The robot places Take Profit and Stop Loss for every trade.
- We are free to use any broker we want.
- We have to run the EA on an ECN account.
- It requires low latency and a VPS service.
- The recommended Leverage is 1:10 or higher.
- The recommended deposit is more than $100.
- The developer reveals two pages of parameters for us to figure out if it fits.
The robot costs $399 for a copy. We can rent it out for a joke price – $369 for a month. It’s available for a free demo download. It’s the last copy that we can buy for this price. We can write a comment and get the second copy of the product for free. As usual, there’s no money-back guarantee.
How it works
It works fully automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. No additional actions are needed.
- The system opens orders in the market direction.
- It can open orders when the counter-trend time comes.
- It doesn’t use Grid and Martingale strategies.
We’ve got a Gold backtest on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. Spreads were variable. The initial deposit was $100. The total net profit has become $29.7M. The Profit Factor was 7.97. The maximum drawdown was low – 1.84%. There were 2802 trades closed with 96-98% of the win-rate.
The robot runs a demo USD account on IC Markets. It uses technical analysis and trades automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform with 1:100 leverage. The track record and trading privileges are verified. The account was created on January 26, 2021, and funded at $7006. Since then, the absolute gain has become 1.0%. An average monthly gain is 1.0% as well. The maximum drawdown is 5.01%.
Blueshift has traded 15 deals with -836 pips. An average win is 154.36 pips. An average loss (single one) is -2997 pips. The win-rate is 100% for Longs and 88% for Shorts. An average trade length is over ten hours. The Profit Factor is 1.19.
As we can see, the lost deal has been traded on Silver.
The system focuses on trading during the European and American trading hours.
The less traded day is Monday – 0 deals were opened.
The account is run with a huge risk to the account balance.
So, the system sets Stop Loss levels that are over ten times higher than Take Profit ones. Several losses in a row will blow this account easily.
As we can see, the robot is so young and unpredictable.
This person mentioned that after the updates, the performance went much worse.
There are many positive testimonials as well.
Marco Solito is Italy based software developer. His portfolio includes six products and one job done. The rate is huge – 36506.
He runs a Telegram channel with 1680 members and 10 links.