Breakthrough Strategy is a trading strategy that looks for break opportunities of support or resistance levels. The system has a mediocre “demo download” success on MQL5.
Breakthrough Strategy features
The presentation includes some intel about how the system works and what we have to rely on provided.
- We may expect that the robot works for us automatically, closing and opening orders.
- If we don’t know how, we may ask the dev how to test the system properly.
- Trading is allowed on AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
- We can trade on MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- The advisor was designed to set a proper GMT Offset automatically.
- There are explanations of time settings provided.
- All orders open by the system are marked by a magic number.
The robot can be purchased for $197 for a lifetime license. The rental options allow us to subscribe to the system for $30 monthly and for $60 for three months. We can download the robot for demo usage.
How it works
- It trades automatically placing SL and TP levels for us.
- We can rely on an inbuilt money management system.
- The advisor executed orders automatically for us to run a breakthrough strategy.
- We are allowed to trade: AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
We have no backtest reports provided about how the system was tested and what results it could achieve. It’s a significant con because we don’t know if the robot achieved proper trading results. It doesn’t allow us to predict the system’s performance.
The advisor has verified the trading results provided. It’s a good sign. Now, we can see what trading results we can hypothetically expect to receive on the account. The system has an account where the robot has been working automatically on a real IC Markets account for 206 weeks in a row. The leverage was set at 1:500. A maximum drawdown is 43.1%. The maximum deposit load is 52.3%. We can expect that the accuracy is 75.5%. MQL5 marks the system as low reliability. An initial deposit was $100. The growth has become 1568.40%.
Looking at the chart, it becomes clear that the robot trades are risky and unprofessional.
We can expect that the system closes 8 deals weekly. An average trade length is 2 days. The account was deployed on February 10, 2018.
There are some trades lost. The system works without Martingale applied.
The system traded 1067 orders. We may note that the best trade is $150.69 when the worst trade is -$390.40. The recovery factor is 1.71 when the profit factor is 1.33. An average win is $7.12 when an average loss is -$16.46.
GBPCAD with 194 orders still ahead in trading preferences by the system.
We may note that the advisor had no success in trading more than half of the traded pairs. It’s unprofessional.
The robot didn’t provide those people with expected profits. We have to take these testimonials into account.