Dynamic Pro Scalper is a trading advisor that was released under the Automated Forex Tools brand. The last version of the system is 5.0. This update was released over a year ago. There were many new features and improvements implemented.
Dynamic Pro Scalper Features
Automated Forex Tools’ presentations are extended and have many features explained:
- Dynamic Pro Scalper executes deals fully automatically.
- The system runs the charts focusing on the Asian session.
- It can be used for trading on the MT4 terminal.
- It works with nine currency pairs: GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- We can use it on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- Dynamic Pro Scalper isn’t sewed to any broker.
- “When Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.” The developers explained a Grid strategy which is the risky one.
- We can use a Grid, a Grid plus Martingale combo, or Recovery mode.
- The maximum risk can be not higher than 2% of the balance.
- We can start trading only from $100 to $500 on the account.
- The system is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- It also has email and push notifications features.
- There are High Slippage and High Spread protection.
- There’s Broker Protection. This feature allows covering SL, TP levels, and other parameters from a broker.
- The system executes orders not sitting in long drawdowns.
- There’s an automatic GMT Offset feature.
There’s a single package of Dynamic Pro Scalper. A digital copy of the robot costs $71. The original price was $89. The package includes real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day refund.
How it works
The system runs the charts completely automatically without a need for human intervention. If we set it on a VPS service, we have to follow a VPS provider’s advice to restart the server once a week or so to keep an execution speed high.
- The robot executes night scalping.
- It works with GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- The main time frame is M15.
We have a EUR/CHF backtest on the board. The M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%, with 10 pips of the spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $8,990,421. The Profit Factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75% ($125,120). Dynamic Pro Scalper has traded 3614 orders with 87% of the win-rate for Shorts and Longs directions.
Dynamic Pro Scalper works on the demo USD account on IC Markets. It runs the charts automatically using technical indicators data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is 1:500. The account doesn’t have a verified track record, but has verified trading privileges. It was created on January 09, 2020, and deposited at $3,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +21.38%. The monthly gain is low – 1.31%. The maximum drawdown was 11.03%.
The robot has traded 1592 deals with 2687.9 pips. An average win is 12.01 pips when an average loss is -11.94 pips. The Longs win-rate is 56% (506/892), shorts is 57% (400/700). An average trade length is six hours with a half. The Profit Factor is low as for a scalper – 1.10.
USD/CAD is the most traded currency pair with 317 deals. The most profitable is EUR/CAD, with $296.35.
The system trades from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Tuesday is the less traded day – 246 deals.
There’s a medium risk of losing 10% of the account.
As we can see, the system losses trades quite often.
The first three months’ trading results were negative.
We have a page of the mother company – Automated Forex Tools on Forex Peace Army.
There are two faceless testimonials provided.