Euro Scalper Pro has the worst presentation we have ever seen. There’s absolutely nothing explained. Looking at this, we have great doubts about the system and its actuality in 2021 trading.
Euro Scalper Pro Features
We did our best to gather up everything that sounds like info we have to share:
- The system generates these signals automatically based on the running algorithm.
- We can receive them using copy-trading software in our MetaTrader 4 terminal.
- It can provide signals for a single pair only – EUR/USD.
- There are no additional fees charged.
- The system doesn’t require any knowledge to be used.
- The software can be set quickly on the terminal.
- It can be set on our PC or on a VPS service.
- The copy-trading software allows copying the deals automatically.
- It sounds like a scam to hurry us to buy the robot asap.
- There’s support that can be provided within a day.
- The site supports thirteen languages to catch as many people as possible and because there’s no text to translate.
There are two ways to get these signals.
To get the signals for “free,” we have to do some extra actions:
- We have to decide which one from the introduced broker houses we’d like to trade with.
- XM is younger than IC Markets. IC Markets is the broker we work with on the real account. XM is still good and quite known.
- We have to register an account using the attached referral link.
- It should be funded at $1000 or €1000.
- To approve the account, we have to send the account number to them.
- The provided ID should be filled in correctly.
There are paid membership subscription plans provided. The 30-day (a month) subscription costs $197. The annual subscription costs $1,997 instead of $2,364. There’s a 15% discount applied. This price is an absolute scam and disrespectful. We can pay it using PayPal or Debit Card. There’s no money-back guarantee provided. There are many better offers on the MQL5 market.
How it works
- The copy-trading software works automatically on the MT4 terminal.
- It works with a EUR/USD pair only.
- The system uses a scalping strategy.
- It supports a single trading pair only.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s a solid con because we have no idea how the system ran on the past data.
We have this video instead of myfxbook, fxblue, or fxstat-verified trading results. Attaching the account where these signals are generated to myfxbook takes several minutes. If the developers decided not to do this, then something is wrong with it. These trading results (according to a 0.1 Lot Size) were obtained on the $1000 account. It’s a few deposit loads for professional traders.
We’d like to check the next common intel to make a wise decision:
- How long the system is online.
- The gain.
- How much the system makes monthly.
- The suggested leverage.
- Depth and frequency of drawdowns.
- A win-rate for both directions.
- How much in pips an average win and loss are.
- Other trading details
- How long the orders are on the market after opening.
- The Profit Factor.
- What strategies outside scalping are used.
- And so on.
The presentation is featured with screenshots of customer testimonials.
There’s even a screenshot of trading activities and profits.
We have a page of Euro Scalper Pro on Trustpilot with a 3.4 rate based on ten feedback.
Forty percent of clients think that this service is a scam.