Euronis Scalper is a trading advisor that has been downloaded more than 600 times since August 07, 2021. The last update the system received was on September 05, 2021. The current version is 1.238.
Euronis Scalper features
The system has several details explained. It was hard and challenging to gather everything up.
- The system trades for us automatically, opening and closing orders.
- We have a discount, so the next ten copies will be for $499.
- We should work with it on the MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The price will be growing to $50 on each of ten copies.
- The standard price is $799.
- The system uses a scalping strategy without adding Grid or Martingale.
- It uses Limit Orders for entry and TakeProfit for the best execution and no slippage.
- The advisor placed hidden Stop Loss levels.
- It doesn’t sit in drawdown for a long time.
- It was tested on the six years tick data.
- The current cross pairs are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and CHFJPY.
- We can work from a single cross pair to work with all of them at once.
- There are several risk levels from standard to expert.
- We should work on one of these brokers: ICMarkets, Weltrade, Pepperstone, FXPro, XM, ActivTrades, FXOpen.
- The minimum deposit is $100.
- The optimal deposit is from $300-$500.
- It works well with EURUSD and GBPUSD only.
- The system should be on the chart 24/7.
- We can work worth ten pairs.
- “EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY settings have lower StopLoss, but less performance.”
- “EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY settings have higher StopLoss, but more performance.”
- We can work with several levels of risk.
- For extra power AUDNZD settings are available.
The system costs $499 for a lifetime copy. The one-month rent costs $100. The advisor can be demo downloaded for checking settings. There are no refunds.
How it works
- The system works automatically for us.
- It places SL and TP levels.
- It closes deals automatically when it’s time.
- The system executes a scalping strategy.
- We can work with EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and CHFJPY pairs.
- We don’t know details about the time frame.
The system was tested on the data from 2015 to 2021 with fixed lots. The system traded with 10 pairs. The modeling quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit was $251,556. The profit factor was 2.51. The recovery factor was 86.91. There were 11,517 deals traded.
The robot works on a real USD account on the OC Markets and on the MT5 terminal. The growth has amounted to 24%. The maximum drawdown is 6.9%. The maximum deposit load is 20.1%. An initial deposit was only $100.
The average number of trades per week is 19 deals. The system has been working for ten weeks in a row.
The advisor made different profits during various months.
The system works with short-range Martingale.
Euronis Scalper executed 140 orders. The best trade is $1.35 when the worst trade is -$2.28. An average holding time is two hours. The profit factor is 2.14.
It works with ten cross pairs. The most-traded symbol is GBPAUD with 23 orders.
The system was mentioned several times in the comments. Clients didn’t manage to be profitable with this trading solution.