Forex inControl is a trading system that was designed for Forex. The robot has received some updates within the last several years. We can purchase the robot here or in Forex Store.
Forex inControl features
The list of details could be bigger if the devs decided to share more intel with us. So, to prepare for it, we had to figure out what was going on.
- The system is an automatic trading solution.
- We may relax when the robot works for us.
- Getting started takes a little time.
- The main pairs to work with are AUD/USD and EUR/GBP.
- The ultimate version has received an acceleration mode.
- The system protects orders with proper SL levels.
- The robot can be set to work with other pairs.
- There’s proper drawdown control.
- It works for each pair separately.
- The advisor looks for “the best trading conditions.”
- There are three levels of risks we can work with: Conservative, Normal, and Aggressive.
- The system was tested on the 14-year of tick data.
The offer still includes two packages. The Standard pack costs $270. The ultimate pack with an accelerated mode costs $310. Both of them include a user guide, free updates, welcome support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How it works
- The robot works completely automatically for us.
- It calculates Entry Points for each pair.
- Every order is covered by SL and TP levels.
- The advisor works with an unrevealed strategy.
- We can trade with AUD/USD and EUR/GBP.
- The only time frame to work with is M30.
We have several reports posted on the site. This one is a EUR/GBP test on the M30 time frame. The data period was three years until 2016. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 4 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has become $113,073 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.53. The maximum drawdown was 24.32%. There were 358 deals traded with an 83% win rate for shorts and 68% for longs.
There’s a widget of trading results verified by Myfxbook. It has been trading on a real USD account on FXOpen automatically. The platform was chosen as MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 12, 2018, deposited at $1000, and withdrawn at $11. Since then, the absolute gain has become +1161.85%. An average monthly gain is 6.11%. The maximum drawdown is – 38.84%.
The system has executed 190 orders with 3007.5 pips. An average win is 52.74 pips when an average loss is -72.48 pips. The accuracy rate is 77% for longs and 65% for shorts. An average trade length is 6 days. The profit factor is 2.36.
The system executes orders on AUDUSD.
The system works during two sessions: Asian and American.
The robot trades all days equally.
The risk of losing 20% of the account is medium.
We may note that the robot uses a Grid of orders with Martingale. They are risky strategies.
Forex inControl can provide only short profits monthly.
We have a profile of Forex inControl on Forex Peace Army. There is a single comment published. The devs connected an account to this profile that was blown.
The testimonial mentions that the system is not profitable and that the vendor has blown two accounts.