Forex Profit Robot is an expert advisor that has only a page of useful information. So, if the developers don’t care about how the robot looks in the potential client’s eyes, how can we expect to get free updates, upgrades, and support. The presentation looks opposite from these services.
Forex Profit Robot Features
The Forex Profit Robot has not so many features as it should be:
- The system works completely automatically for us.
- The robot is designed for trading on MT4.
- We have to have $1000 on balance to get started.
- The best leverage is 1:500.
- The system calculates Lot Sizes for each deal based on the account balance and desirable risks.
- We can disable some currency pairs from trading.
- The default settings are everything we need to start trading on Forex.
- We can attach the robot to a single chart to work well.
- The support can help us with customizing settings if we want.
Two packages vary by service. The on-license pack costs $100 for a month. It’s featured with a license for a demo or real account for MT4. The one-license plus a VPS server pack costs $140 monthly. We can expect to get a free license transfer (if required) in addition. The offer is overpriced because an average Grid plus Martingale EA costs $350-$500 for a lifetime copy, not for a subscription. There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How it works
It works completely automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The expert advisor works with dangerous Grid plus Martingale trading strategies.
- It runs GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, AUD/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, and USD/JPY currency pairs.
- The system can work on the H1 time frame.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. So, we can be sure the system ran well the previous several years’ tick data.
Forex Profit Robot runs on FBS trading on the real USD account automatically with 1:1000 leverage on MT4. There are Verified Track Record, and Trading Privileges Verified badges. It was created on January 04, 2021, funded at $6,218.68, and withdrawn at $5,457.03. It means the developers don’t trust their account balance to the robot. Since January, the absolute gain has become +133.84%. An average monthly gain is 43.77%. The maximum drawdown is insane – 71.69%.
Forex Profit Robot closed 398 deals with -248.6 pips. An average win is 6.978 pips when an average loss is -11.91 pips. The win-rate is 60% for Longs and 58% for Shorts. An average trade length is four hours without two minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.61.
The robot focuses on working with AUD/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD. The most profitable and traded currency pair is GBP/USD (115 deals and $1,778.33).
The system works during a break-out period of the European trading session.
Tuesday (101 deals) and Wednesday (95 deals) are the most traded days.
The system runs the account with high risks to the balance.
The robot consistently uses Grid and Martingale, not only for recovering.
The robot is profitable, but the developers have almost withdrawn the deposit amount of money.
The developers deployed a page on Forex Peace Army and connected this account to it. Alas, there are no comments or rates.