We’ve prepared a review about Forex Truck Robot. The presentation is several pages long, but the EA is featured by Forex Store.
Forex Truck Features
Let’s talk about its features:
- The robot is a fully automated trading solution.
- The EA was designed for a USD/CAD currency pair.
- The robot runs on the real account.
- It’s featured by Forex Store.
- We can use it with any broker we want.
- The robot was designed for MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- There are both versions of it in the package.
- The system has received a block design.
- The system uses fixed Lot Size in trading.
- It could close deals with a small profit or a small loss if the market conditions changed.
- The robot can open several orders if requirements are met.
- The EA operates with conservative Martingale to recover.
- The robot sets Stop Losses and tries to decrease drawdowns.
There was a sale that was remanded as a Black Friday one.
To get it, we have to buy the copy through Forex Store.
The package includes:
- One lifetime license for any type of account.
- We can change the account as many times as we need.
- There’s a detailed user manual.
- There’s a welcome 24/7 support.
- There’s a standard 30-day Forex Store-powered (if not profitable) refund policy.
How it works
We have to attach it to a USD/CAD chart. The rest, the robot does without a human intervention.
The robot performs the no-name main strategy. Also, it uses hedging to open several orders and conservative martingale to recover losses.
There are conservative and aggressive modes backtests.
It’s an aggressive USD/CAD backtest on the H1 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $11.77M. The Profit Factor was 1.86. The maximum drawdown was quite high (35.65%). There were traded 1617 deals with a 55% win-rate for Shorts and 67% for Longs. The win-streak was only two deals.
It’s a real USD account on FXOpen. The robot trades automatically on MT4 without leverage. The account was created on January 16, 2020, and deposited at $2000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +282.47%. An average monthly gain is +13.67%. The maximum drawdown is 23.08%. The account is tracked by 35 myfxbook users.
The robot closed 210 deals with 1798.7 pips. An average win is 47.06 pips when an average loss is -50.33 pips. The Longs’ win-rate is 62%. The Shorts’ win-rate is only 58%. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 2.25.
Long and Short directions are traded equally by the EA.
The robot trades all hours almost equally with a little drawdown before and after the European session.
Most of the deals were opened on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
The EA works with medium risks to the account balance.
As we can see from the chart, the results were reached on an ECN-type of account.
Since the start, all months have been closed in profits.
There are no testimonials on Google. Forex Store scored it as an R-rated robot.
There are all badges.
As many mentioned across Google, the developers don’t introduce themself. We’ve noticed that these robots, which have the same type of presentation, were originally designed by Forex Store.