FX Hunter Wealth provides signal services for everyone and PAMM services for investors with big accounts. The main claim is that “Victory is Possible for Everyone.” The presentation is not professional because there are few explanations and settings provided.
FX Hunter Wealth Features
We have gathered every piece of information published:
- The signal frequency is 15 signals weekly.
- Signals are generated for swing trades.
- Take Profit levels are placed at 100 pips.
- Signals are delivered with the same format we’re comfortable with: Symbol, Direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- The system provides us with instructions if the signals should be updated.
- The signals are generated for low-risk trading.
- We can receive some money-management advice.
- The monthly profit can be up to 5%.
- We have to use the signals trading with 1% risk to the account balance.
- The system is designed based on the past bank trades that were checked by the developer.
- The signals are pending orders.
- We can use IC Markets as the broker company. It’s a good one. The developer provides us with a referral link.
The developer has written a good offer instead of “ask me how much it can cost.” The subscriptions vary by range: one month – 49 EUR; four months – 129 EUR; half a year – 229 EUR, and the most long term – twelve months – 399 EUR. There’s no refund policy provided.
How it works
The signals are delivered to us via the Telegram channel or email. We have to fill an executing order on the terminal asap.
- The trading strategy was designed around the provided data from banks’ open positions for a solid period of time.
- The developer analyzed the data and built a strategy around it. According to the chart, it can be Price Action and Trend trading. To say for sure, we have to receive more explanations about it.
FX Hunter Wealth runs a real USD account on IC Markets automatically. There’s a mix of trading styles – automatic and manual. It uses technical indicators data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on February 03, 2020, deposited at $575,782, and withdrawn at $403,175. The absolute gain has become 25.97% after huge losses. An average monthly gain is only 1.66%. The maximum drawdown is 12.15%.
The robot has traded 2705 deals with -9422.4 pips. An average win is 48.22 pips when an average loss is -96.26 pips. The win-rate is 61% for Longs and 67% for Shorts. An average trade length is a day. The Profit Factor is 1.15. Since our last visit, all trading results went down.
It works with many symbols and financial instruments. Almost every second is not profitable. It would be better if the developer focused on trading a single symbol instead of working with all of them at once.
Most trades are opened during the European and American sessions.
Monday with 426 deals and Friday with 463 deals are the less traded days.
The robot works with the medium risks to the balance.
The trading results are not introduced to us. Most likely, there are some Grid or Martingale deals hidden.
In March 2021 results, the developer decided to stop activities on the account.
There’s a profile of FX Hunter Wealth on the Forex Peace Army.
We are surprised that this client tries recovering after losses in March 2020. So, now, he had losses in March 2021.
The system, based on the analysis of the past data, places orders in the wrong directions consistently.