The FXMath X-Trader was introduced as the “Perfectly Automated Algorithmic Trading System.” The system can be used only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
The system is called Star-FX, but we don’t know if the developer meant FXMath X-Trader or this site was used after a previous robot. Clicking “Read More” goes nowhere.
The presentation includes random photos with a single statement “Start to enjoy your financial freedom and live your dreams.”
FXMath X-Trader Features
The system has the next features:
- The robot is a fully-automated trading solution that doesn’t require babysitting.
- The support is available 24 hours, five days a week.
- There are free updates and upgrades provided.
- The system works with all market conditions.
- To get our copy activated, we have to provide our account number.
- The robot is designed for MT4.
- The leverage levels are wide from the minimum to the big number from 1:100 to 1:1000.
- The only currency pair is EUR/USD.
- We can set the system on other pairs, but this is up to us.
- We are allowed to trade on a real account.
- The system is “self-updated.”
- It works with all account types and sizes: Cent, Micro, and Mini accounts; Standard, Pro, and ECN accounts.
There are three packages: Silver, Gold, and Diamond. The Silver pack’s price is $99. It includes a copy of the EA, free updates and upgrades, one real and one demo lifetime account license. The Gold pack costs $123, and it’s featured by lifetime two demo and two real account licenses. The diamond pack costs $149 and includes three real and four demo account licenses. As for a Russian service, it’s typical not to provide a refund.
How it works
- The system works automatically on MT4
- It trades EUR/USD.
- It works on the H1 time frame only.
The developers decided not to inform us about what the strategy is behind the system.
We’ve got a EUR/USD backtest report on the H1 time frame. The period of the tick data was chosen from 2018 to the end of 2020. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spread was set at 20 pips. An initial deposit was $99.00. The total net profit has become $44,472.14. The Profit Factor was 68.85. The maximum drawdown was medium one – $8,151.75 (23.43%). FXMath X-Trader has traded 295 deals. The win-rate for Short was 89.77% and for Longs was 96.64%.
FXMath X-Trader is set on a real RUB account on the RoboForex brokerage house. The EA works with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has verified track record and trading privileges verified badges. It was created on November 29, 2020, and funded at 5,281 RUB only. It’s a little deposit for a professional trader. Since then, the absolute gain has become +115.54%. An average monthly gain is +21.65%. The maximum drawdown is 10.42%.
FXMath X-Trader has closed 43 deals with 833.5 pips. An average win is 20.09 pips when an average loss is twice fewer -10.30 pips. The robot has traded 0.43 Lots. The win-rate is 100% for Longs (16/16) and 96% for Shorts (26/27). An average trade length is almost a day. The Profit Factor is 88.74.
The robot prefers trading the Short direction (27 deals) over the Long direction (16 deals).
It trades high-impact news period of the European trading session.
The robot’s most preferable days to trade are Wednesday and Thursday (12 deals both).
The risk of ruin is low. So, the system trades with low risks.
As we can see, the robot performs a Grid strategy opening 2-4 orders.
The robot stopped being used with high risks. Now, the risks and profitability were decreased.
The presentation includes only three positive testimonials.
FXMath X-Trader has a page on Forex Peace Army with a single one-starred comment.
The one-star testimonial has two likes. The robot didn’t work on the client’s VPS service. The problem wasn’t fixed by the developers as well.