FXPro Dragon has a weird and badly designed presentation that doesn’t look professional at all. The main claim is “ONE of the best Forex robots for Metatrader 4 is going to help you with that!” It sounds awkward.
FXPro Dragon Features
Everything we know was grouped in six blocks:
- The robot works fully automatically for us. We have to do nothing in addition.
- We are allowed to use the robot with other advisors on the same account at the same time.
- The robot opens orders only when the best opportunities appear.
- The system doesn’t sit in huge drawdowns.
- There are many money-management features.
- It can work with many cross pairs.
- The advisor can avoid emotional statements that can happen with a human.
- If the market conditions match the inner calculation, the system opens a trade.
- The setup takes about five minutes.
- The system works with four (five?) digits brokers.
- There’s welcome and knowledgeable support.
- It focuses on trading USDCAD.
- The main time frame is high margin one – H4.
- We are provided with verified live statistics.
We have two offers on the plate. Let’s take a look at them. The standard package costs $129 and includes one real and one demo account license. The pack includes lifetime access, 24/5 support, and free updates. The premium pack costs $169 and includes three real and demo licenses.
How it works
The system works fully automatically for us. It opens deals, closes them and cares about supporting them on the market if drawdown periods occurred.
The developers told nothing about the strategy behind the system. It works with USDCAD on the H4 time frame.
We have a USDCAD report on the H4 time frame. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads were 20 pips. An initial deposit was $2450. The total net profit was $1,178,579. The profit factor was 101.41. The maximum drawdown was 15.10%. The advisor closed 541 deals. The win rate for shorts was 92.41%, while for longs it was 97.50%.
There’s a real USD account with the robot that sits in insane drawdown – Floating Lose is -$2,953. The account was created on March 23, 2021. The margin level is low – 1,063%.
The total return is 61.8%. An average monthly return is 37.4%. The win rate is 92.5%. The profit factor is 43.69. There were 969.3 pips gained. An average trade frequency is 0.5 deals daily. The robot is online for 86 days.
The risk to reward ratio is 4.50. The risk of ruin is 0.0%. An average trade length is 26.7 hours. An average result is $81.78. An average win is $90.48 when an average loss is -$25.54.
The system rarely trades the Buy direction – 4 deals only.
There’s a single magic number.
The robot skips trading on Monday.
It focuses on opening orders during Asian and European trading sessions.
As we may note, June 2021 is much worse than May 2021.
Last week was the first one that was lost.
We have a page of FXProDragon on Forex Peace Army created with no reviews or rates. The robot is too young, so most likely, no one has bought it yet.