Golden Coup EA is a robot that works with only a Gold cross pair. The robot can be used on a demo or real account. People can check performance on a demo account first before going live with this robot. Let’s check it out.
Roman Erokhin has a profile with a rate of 1767. He developed 8 products and attached 12 accounts with signals. The portfolio has a 4.4 rate based on 49 reviews.
Golden Coup EA features
The presentation includes information about the system’s features, details, settings, and various customizations.
- The developers inform us that the system can be used for automatic trading.
- We can work with acceptable drawdowns of 20% using default settings.
- It includes two packs of settings: aggress and standard.
- It is featured by a self learning algorithm.
- We can work with a price action strategy.
- The self-adapting algorithm can handle various market conditions.
- The robot doesn’t work with strategies like Martingale, Grid, Scalp or Hedge.
- The lot sizes will be calculated automatically based on the available margin.
- If we purchase this robot, Genius Assets will be delivered for free.
- We can work with it on a VPS server to have a better connection with the broker’s server.
- It follows NFA and FIFO rules.
- The dev claims that we can obtain from 30% to up to 200% per month.
- An ECN account type is allowed to work with.
- We are allowed to work with it on currencies and indices.
- It manages placing TP and SL levels on every order.
The system can be purchased for $750 for a single real account copy. We have a single rental option available for $699. There’s a demo copy, so we can check settings and perform some backtests if needed.
How it works
The robot works with building a tunnel between support and resistance levels. So, it follows the market until it reaches them. Then the system can trade roll backs if the level wasn’t broken.
- The robot works with a price action strategy.
- We are allowed to work with Gold.
- The time frame should be H1.
We have the system tested on 99% quality data. An initial deposit was $1000 that has become $12,210,176 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 16.02% when the profit factor was 15.83 and the recovery factor was 12.81. Golden Coup EA executed 2270 orders with a 98% win rate for short and 98.88% for long trading positions.
Golden Coup EA keeps working on a real GrandCapital based account. The leverage is 1:500. The robot works with 78.7% drawdowns and a 106.1% deposit load. It works with moderated risks to the balance. The accuracy is 95.5%. Since the beginning, the robot has managed to generate 73.98% of the profits.
The growth chart looks predictable and smooth.
The advisor works with different lot sizes.
It has performed 22 orders when the best trade is $85.77 when the worst trade is -$0.18. The recovery factor is 2055.06 when the profit factor is 2055.06. An average monthly gain amounts to 31.79%.
Most of the profits were obtained in the long trading direction.
The clients are satisfied with profitability and customer support.