Happy MartiGrid is a trading solution that was designed to trade using two risky strategies: a Grid of orders with Martingale. The system belongs to the Happy Forex family. The presentation doesn’t include the main claim.
Happy MartiGrid features
We have some details, settings, and other explanations provided in the presentation. Alas, it’s not even half of what we need to check the system well.
- The advisor was designed to execute orders automatically.
- We may trade manually on the account at the same time.
- It trades Grid and Martingale.
- The advisor works with AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY.
- The time frame is H1.
- There are SL and TP levels placed.
- Every Order is covered by SL and TP.
- There’s a News Filter. It informs when the market can go wild after the news.
- We can learn from it to trade that news on our own.
- The lot sizes are calculated based on the free margin.
- The robot follows FIFO rules.
- We can work with it on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- There are types of allowed accounts Standard, Mini, and Micro.
- The account has to have $3000 on the account to get started
- We are allowed to trade on 5-digit and ECN account terminals.
The presentation is standardized. We have a 2 license pack for 299 EUR. The second pack with 5 real-account licenses costs 399 EUR.
We can rely on ten EAs in the package. The system includes a 30% discount. There’s a standard refund policy of 30 days.
How it works
The robot executes orders automatically. It calculates everything for us from Entry Point to Stop Loss or Take Profits.
- The system uses a combo of risky strategies a Gird and Martingale.
- We can work with five cross pairs.
- The time frame to start trading is H1.
We have got a GBP/USD backtest on the H1 time frame. The data period united four years of data from 2008 to 2012. So, the system is nine years old. The modeling quality was 99.90%. An initial deposit was $3,000. The total net profit was $8,839. The profit factor was 1.92. The maximum drawdown was medium – 15.80%. The advisor has traded 6,101 orders with 74% of accuracy in both directions. An average win streak was four deals.
Happy MartiGrid was updated and relaunched on the just deployed real account. The broker is Forex Mart. I’ve never heard about it. The leverage is set at 1:500. The platform is MT4. The account runs with a verified track record. It was created on June 18, 2021, and deposited at $2,000. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 8.28%. An average monthly gain is 5.96%. The maximum drawdown is 6.46%. Before updating, it was ten times deeper.
The system has closed 70 orders with 1750.2 pips. An average win is 36.40 pips when an average loss is -30.09 pips. The win rate is 84% for longs and 81% for shorts. An average trade length is 4days. The profit factor is 5.79.
The most-traded symbol is EURJPY, even after an update, 32 orders. It’s the most profitable as well, $72.58.
The system opens orders mostly during the American trading hours.
Friday with Monday are the less traded days.
The account works with quite low risks to the balance. We have to lose 74 orders in a row to lose 10% of the account.
The robot follows the market well.
July is going to be closed with profits. Anyway, the robot is too young after being updated.
Happy Forex runs a page on Forex Peace Army with a 3.5 rate based on five reviews. There are many accounts connected and stopped after huge losses. These robots are in the ten EAs pack.
The only negative comment wasn’t about Happy MartiGrid.