Red Hawk is a robot that has 1856 demo downloads. It was designed by Profalgo Limited and released on October 12, 2020. The current version is 2.2 that was updated not so far ago – on April 15, 2021. Let’s figure out how this system can help us to become richer.
Red Hawk Features
Red Hawk has a quite informative presentation with many few explained:
- The robot can execute orders fully automatically.
- The system can be used on the MT4 as well as on the MT5 terminals.
- The system requires low spreads of ECN accounts. So, it’s a scalper.
- IC Markets and Alpari brokers are recommended to work with this software.
- We can use 4xhosing as a VPS service, but we’ve never heard about it.
- The robot trades without huge drawdown periods.
- The money-management system protects all orders with SL and TP levels placed.
- The system avoided trading risky strategies like Grid and Martingale.
- It’s featured by filters for spreads and slippage. We cannot open trade if the market conditions aren’t friendly.
- We can trade with fixed Lots.
- We can trade with dynamic Lot Size based on the account balance.
- The minimum balance should be $250.
- The risks can be applied to each open order.
The last copy for $349 is still not sold. It has been taking several months or so.
The Red Hawk’s price is $349 for a lifetime copy. There are some rental options we may like. The one-month subscription costs $110. The three months of the subscription will cost $199. The price includes 40% OFF. The annual subscription costs $249 with 81% OFF. We can download a demo copy of the robot for testing purposes. The developers provide no refund policy for us to cover the deal.
How it works
The system works fully automatically. We have to attach it to the chart and let it go.
- Red Hawk executes “a mean reversion trading system that trades during the quiet times of the market.” The time is usually between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m.
- We can trade nine symbols and turn off some of them if needed: EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, AUD/CAD, AUD/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/CHF, and USD/CAD.
- M5 is the recommended time frame.
We’ve got a report that united data from 2021 to 2020 with medium risk on the eight pairs at once. The total profit has amounted to $2,211,186 (221118%). Red Hawk has closed 5388 deals. The Profit Factor was 2.42. The win rate was 77.95%. The maximum drawdown was 11.17%. The Risk to Reward Ratio was 2.74. An average win streak was 5.34 deals when an average loss streak was 1.51 deals
We have trading results from a demo AlpariPro ECN account. The leverage is 1:500. The system has been working for 39 weeks. We can use these signals for free. Signals have high reliability. This system is up to 100% algo trading. The maximum drawdown is 5.8%. The win rate is 71.5%. The maximum deposit load is 7.1%. The account was created on July 24, 2020. The account was deposited at $5,000. Since then, the Profit has amounted to $1,260.82. The growth amounts to 25.22%.
The robot provides few profits monthly. It’s not okay for the advisor sold for $349.
Red Hawk traded 386 deals with 71.50% of the win rate (271 deals). The best trade is $43.19 when the worst trade is -$128.18. The Gross Profit is $4,096.90 when the Gross Loss is -$2,836.08. The maximum win-streak is 14 deals with $210.35. The trading activity is 11.76% only. The annual forecast costs 32.57%. An average trade frequency 4 deals weekly. An average holding time is two hours. The recovery factor is 3.45. The Profit Factor is 1.44. An average profit is $14.84 when an average loss is -$25.78.
EUR/USD (126 deals) is the most frequently traded currency pair. AUD/CAD ($548) is the most profitable currency pair.
The presentation includes only positive comments from customers.