The implementation of a new rule under the Secure 2.0 Act, expected on December 31, 2023, has raised concerns among organizations. Many believe that the timeline for administering these changes is too soon.
The Importance of Grandparents Setting Up 529 College Savings Plans
If you desire to support the next generation in your family, setting up a 529 college savings plan is a great option to consider.
ABC’s ‘Golden Bachelor’ Reinvents the Game of Love
A widower from Indiana has been chosen as the newest ‘Golden Bachelor’ on ABC’s reality show. In a unique twist, instead of presenting red roses, he will hand out gold roses to his love interests.
Also in the News:
- Alzheimer’s Strains Patients and Their Loved Ones
- Essential Steps for Retirees to Navigate a Recession
- The Growing Campaign Against Social Security and Medicare
- A Study Reveals Medicare Advantage Could Receive Excessive Funding, Threatening the Trust Fund
- Hearing Aids May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Advice Needed for Managing a New Income Stream in Mid-70s
- Increase in Older Workers Expected in Job Market
- Personal Experience Using ChatGPT for Finding Retirement Work
More Retirement News:
- Illinois’ Largest Retirement Community Faces Bankruptcy, Families Await Deposit Refunds
- US House Approves Bill Raising Pilot Retirement Age to 67
He Got Bored With Retirement. Now He’s Selling $18 Million Annually.
Research and Insight:
- Millennial women are closing the retirement savings gap
- High income households not worried enough about retirement
- Ipsos poll: Retirement out of reach
- Many Americans Delaying Retirement When Saving for Family Members’ College
- The Uneasy State of U.S. Retirement Saving Today
To Share with Your Family, Friends, and Clients:
- Will you have enough money in retirement? New research could help investors find their number.
- Delivery and logistics workers want access to 401(k) plans to save for retirement
- Opioid use in people with dementia linked with 11 times higher risk of death within two weeks, new research shows
- Be greedy in your 401(k): The ‘big money’ is still fearful
- ‘Emergency savings is the backbone of any good financial plan.’ Saving for emergencies soon may be easier.
- Your retiree health benefits might not be as secure as you think
- What happened when I inherited a hoarder’s house