RevenueBot is a cloud-based bot that doesn’t have an actual trading account to work on. We have claims that the system was developed to make profits on the top crypto exchanges. In this review, we will check the system and its features to decide whether the bot is a good choice to be used on our account.
What is RevenueBot?
|Price:||20% fees from winning orders|
|Supported Exchanges :||Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, Exmo, FTX, Cex.io, HitBTC, OKex, Kraken, Kucoin, and Binance Future USDS-M and COIN-M|
|Strategies:||Grid and Martingale|
Is it easy to use RevenueBot?
The bot requires us to have some skills to customize it. So, the system isn’t beginner-friendly. After downloading the bot, we have to connect it through API keys to our account. After a few customizations, the system can start trading for us.
Features of RevenueBot
The presentation includes various information about the system and how it can work on our exchange account.
- The bot can execute orders for us completely automatically.
- The devs claimed that this solution is an ultimate money-making machine.
- It’s possible to register on the site for free.
- There is a list of crypto assets and exchanges.
- We can get API keys for our exchange.
- This allows us to work with the market from a wallet without any registration.
- We may work with different settings, templates, and bots.
- It can perform orders on the market 24/7.
- The system works well on a highly-volatile market.
- The core indicators to check are: RSI, CCI, Bollinger Bands.
- The data for backtests is limited by 60 days.
- The core strategy is Martingale-based.
- It doesn’t include hidden fees or extra charges.
- The system manages statistics like cycles, orders, profits, and referral.
- The bot let us test the past trading activities properly.
- All funds are stored only in our wallet.
- The advisor can be customized if we know how.
- The devs provide us with a knowledge base about settings.
- Clients activated over 16,258 bots.
- One of the strategies is a Grid of orders.
- We can use Martingale either.
- It can work with as high as x125 leverage.
- There are different presets available.
- We can receive signals from TradingView.
- It is able to use a time filter to skip trading the worst hours.
- There’s a trailing stop loss feature.
- We can switch trading pairs based on the data from the volatility analyzer.
Strengths and weaknesses of RevenueBot
|We have to pay commissions only from profitable trades||No team revealed|
|No risk or money-management advice given|
|No backtest reports provided|
|No trading results available|
Is RevenueBot good?
We don’t know because there are no trading results or claims about profitability provided.
Is RevenueBot safe?
Yes, it is. It works with our account through API keys. Anyway, it can lose orders because of the market nature.
There’s no intel about how good their customer service is.
They have no reputation among the Crypto community because there are no testimonials written.
RevenueBot is a trading solution that can manage our crypto account making it profitable. The presentation includes various information about how the system functions. Alas, the developers don’t provide us with verified trading results or backtest reports they mentioned. So, the risks are still high.