We’ve got a Sinry Advice’s robot called Swing Vip on the plate. It’s “the first Forex EA based on Price Action.” The first one today or this week, right? The robot has high profitability and low drawdowns.
Swing Vip Features
- The EA works on autopilot.
- The robot is a set-and-forget solution.
- It provides from 16% to 30% monthly profit.
- It works with five symbols (AUDCAD, CADCHF, EURUSD, NZDCAD, and USDCAD) on the M5 timeframe.
- It trades with low drawdowns.
- It was tested on the three-year data.
- It can be used on the default settings.
- We need VPS to get the best possible performance.
- For each 0.01 Lot Size, we have to have over $500 of the margin.
It’s screenshots with the attached EA on the charts.
The robot sells in a single package that costs $98 with $152 OFF. It includes two accounts: one real and one demo. It’ll receive lifetime free updates. We can get a refund if it’s not profitable for 14 days.
How it works
From this data, we know that it works with a 76% win-rate, based on 560 orders. Swing VIP makes 83% more profits and has 62% lower pricing compared to other EAs on the market.
- The robot performs Price Action plus Trend strategies.
- As an additional strategy, the robot uses Grid.
- It uses price action, trend, CCI, PPO, and other basic indicators to find the best point to open a trade.
- It doesn’t perform a martingale strategy.
Alas, the presentation doesn’t include backtest reports.
We have a real USD account on FBS. As we could notice, there’s no automatic trading. So, highly likely, this account is run manually. It (the EA) works with 1:1000 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created not so far ago, on June 14, 2020, and deposited at $10000. It’s tracked by 15 traders. Since then, the robot has provided +74.89% of the total gain. An average monthly gain is +11.22%. The maximum drawdown was 27.85%.
The robot closed 602 trades with 5949.9 pips. An average win of 26.67 pips is higher than an average loss (-21.92 pips). The win-rate is 64% for Longs and 66% for Shorts. The average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 2.16.
The most profitable symbol is EUR/USD with $1913 after 137 deals. The less traded one (87 deals) – CAD/CHF has brought 1630.17 of profits.
The most activity the robot shows is during European and opening of the American markets.
As it should be, the EA opens more trades on Thursdays.
The risks were decreased. Now, the robot trades with quite low risks to the account balance.
The EA uses hedging, but according to results, it handles this strategy well. There’d be SL and TP levels, but most likely, they’re hidden from the broker.
As we can see from the monthly trading history, decreasing risks twice has decreased profitability.
Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot don’t know about this company.
The presentation has some unproved only positive testimonials. The robot has a five-star rate based on 28 feedback.
As we’ve already told, all comments are positive and force us to buy the EA ASAP.